Monday, September 15, 2008

Yay! I'm Not Bored!

This weekend I finally had things to keep me occupied. First I had a paper due Friday, and then that evening I played night flight Ultimate Frisbee. Which, by the way, is really fun. We wore glow sticks and used a light up Frisbee. I want to join the team now.

Then on Saturday, I had to get up at 8:00 am because I had finally gotten a job at the cafeteria. It's kinda gross, but at least it's money... and on Thursday I'm getting training for a place called The Catty Shack so hopefully I won't have to work at Dillon too much.

And then Sunday was homework day. Oh. and I went on a walk on "The Wellness Trail". It's a one mile trail around the campus. Don't we look athletic?



(Kelly, Radha, and me. Hilary's taking the picture.)

And now it's Monday and I should have gotten a lot more done, but I didn't. Oh well.

OH! I almost forgot! Guess what else happened this weekend?

...

WE GOT BUNK BEDS!!!

So I don't have to move my bed all the time to get in my dresser any more. And yesterday I got fed up and turned my desk so that I can actually get in my chair!

The room is actually livable now. As soon as I get some time, I'll post another video.

No comments: