Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Life's Never Unfair In My Favor

Last night me and my friend Hilary decided to visit the upper floors, since we don't really know anyone there (except a guy named Miles and his roommate Danny). So we went up to the third floor and Miles took it upon himself to introduce us to everyone on his floor. So we got to meet all the guys and see their rooms.

Man, I'm so jealous. The triples up there are HUGE. You could easily fit two more beds in there and it would STILL be less crowded than mine. Arg.

And in case you were wondering: no, the beds haven't been bunked yet.

On another note, I've decided I want a scooter. A few people have them here and it'd be really handy for getting around campus.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They really need to bunk your freaking beds. It's just ridiculous that they haven't done that yet.