Monday, September 8, 2008

Missing Roomie

This post may not be very interesting to y'all at home because you don't know the people involved. Feel free to ignore it. I was bored with no homework again.

I finally had some excitement here last night. It was about 11:00 pm and I was wasting time while my roommates were all madly trying to finish their massive piles of homework, when my friend (Hilary) who lives two doors down from me came into my room asking if I had seen her roommate (Bouquet).

Apparently, I was the last one to see her, four hours earlier, when I was walking with her toward the dining hall (Dillon, for anyone interested). She went off to meet a friend, and I left for calculus tutoring.

So four hours later, Hilary is starting to get a little worried. Bouquet was just going to get dinner and come back to the dorm. Hilary had tried calling her several times and gotten no answer. We finally decided there was nothing we could really do but wait, so after about an hour, I went to bed.

In the morning, I went to see what was going on, and she answered the door. Apparently she decided to take a spontaneous trip to Portland, got back at 2:00 am... and wasn't answering her phone for some reason unknown to everyone but her.

So the big excitement ended somewhat anti-climatically. Oh well. At least nothing horrible happened to Bouquet.

No comments: